Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ati selling own graphics cards cheap

• 14-12-2003 6:13pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭

If you have a family member or mate living in the US or Canada and you want to get your hands on a 9800 pro 128MB for €244 then you have until tomorrow to get them to order one!! ... they are also doing 9800XT with 256MB for the princely sum of €406 (the Powercolor 9800XT with 256MB on Komplett is €526)
    I'm having a serious think about this .... only downsides are that I wont have it until after xmas and the other is if I have problems and have to RMA...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

awww ffs i just bought a raddy 9800pro ultimate for 415 euros god dammit

go for it man them prices can't be beat even by powercolour

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

BigE, do you have a family member/mate over there? I'd be interested in getting a pro. Share packaging?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,739 ✭✭✭BigEejit

Ah feck .... I've been shot down in flames by "she who must be obeyed" .... so I wont be doing it .... damn, its a great opportunity

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,560 ✭✭✭Woden

powercolor radeon 9800 pro from komplett €325. Still a great price for a 9800pro even though its €80 more then the ati one.

Advertisement