Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Nokia ringtones

Options
  • 14-12-2003 8:25pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 63 ✭✭

I read on one of the treads about the website tagtag.com as a place to pick up mono poly ringtones and pic wallpapers withpout the crazy €6 each charge (there free!!!). However the problem i have is the ringtones dont work on nokia 3510i, they download no problem and the fone saves tham no problem but when i go to play them, i get the message 'file cannot be opened' or something alone those lines. My Q is what exactly type of ringones wook with what phones, i'm not talking about mono or poly but midi files and the amount of channels etc.
    Also was thinking of picking up the motorola v300 which meteor say they will have in next wed, anyone know if this is a good fone?

Thanks

Advertisement