Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom DSL stats and login username

• 14-12-2003 10:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 57 ✭✭

I know there have been a few threads on stats. but I am not sure I am even loggin on with the correct username and password!

I entered the username and password given to me by Eircom, but I don't see how this can be correct since example on page says ""eg. user@eircom.net"", I don't see how this can be correct.

I got : "No usage stats for user .........@eircom.net ".

Is there some sort of registration process to access the stats? because if there is, I can't find it.

thanks for replies

Esentziak

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

you dont need the @eircom.net bit, just the username

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 198 ✭✭yellabelly

I've been getting "no stats" since I was activated for i-stream starter at the end of November. I believe stats monitoring is broken. I don't think Eircom have been charging anyone over the cap but then they shouldn't be allowed to until they give user's the ability to monitor.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 54 ✭✭Locutus

I've been wondering this myself, and there doesn't seem to be any other way to measure it.

By the way, does playing online games (Wolfenstein etc.) use up much of the allowance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,188 ✭✭✭Ripwave

Originally posted by yellabelly
    I've been getting "no stats" since I was activated for i-stream starter at the end of November. I believe stats monitoring is broken. I don't think Eircom have been charging anyone over the cap but then they shouldn't be allowed to until they give user's the ability to monitor.
    They don't provide any way to monitor how much your phone calls are costing, yet I've never heard anyone complain that they can be billed for them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 493 ✭✭muffen

By the way, does playing online games (Wolfenstein etc.) use up much of the allowance?

I'd say you should estimate 35megs and hour (its really a little less, 35 is to play it safe).

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

Originally posted by Ripwave
    They don't provide any way to monitor how much your phone calls are costing, yet I've never heard anyone complain that they can be billed for them.
    Not being smart but that's what phonebills are for.
    esentziak, do a search for the (many) other threads about problems with that page, the guy who looks after it posts here. PM him or something.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

u wouldn't happen to know what he username is would u?

p.s. if u want to know how much u have used up u can get DU meter

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,348 ✭✭✭Frank Grimes

webtest01

Advertisement