Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lots of World of Warcraft info

• 14-12-2003 11:33pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭

clicky clicky

Now I for one had no intention of picking this up as its a bit cartooney for my tastes but after reading this info I think I'll playing it on release day :)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20 Smeg

Your not the only one. I have been paying close attention to this game for a couple of months and everytime something new, some new info is released it just makes me want to play the game even more :)

I for one will be really looking forward to this game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Bugger the forums are down guess ill have to look later

Anyone know when the release day for this is?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,984 ✭✭✭Venom

Originally posted by Squall
    Bugger the forums are down guess ill have to look later

Anyone know when the release day for this is?

Not anytime soon :(

Middle of next year I reckon. They missed there beta startup date but are hoping for early Jan to get it up and running.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,798 ✭✭✭Funky

cannot wait for this game!

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

Doh. Until now i only had passing interest in WoW. Ill have to add another game to the "waiting for in restless anticipation" list :).

• Advertisement
Advertisement