Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Post counts...

Options
  • 05-01-2000 12:42am
    Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭

Just curious, has anyone beaten me yet? How much quieter do I have to stay?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Wot r u on about? sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

hes just being extremely sad

• Registered Users Posts: 746 ✭✭✭whitetrash

yes...you are the best...i bow to you

Best at wot?? Wot r ye on about??? ahh, my brain! sunglasses.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

Damo your bus is leaving.

3-h340s.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,687 ✭✭✭tHE vAGGABOND

ROFL smile.gif

Another classic from hobbes biggrin.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

roflmbo

gotta say, its a damn funny repost wink.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

ROFLMBO smile.gif

OMG. Hahahahahahahahahahahah. Ahaha. Hah.
    Ha. H... Oh alright, I'll stop, but that doesn't make it any less funny sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

im far too cool to laugh at that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

lol smile.gif

jasus this is really seperating the nerds from the rest

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

says the guy whos never posted a picture
    or used the term "lamers" ??

also i have never done any form of smiley face in a serious manner

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

i've never laughed at funerals.
    good for you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,275 ✭✭✭Shinji

Errrr... surely the whole point of the smiley face is that you DON'T use it in a serious context?

Ahh, maybe that's just me being confused or something.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

or gay smile.gif

and theres a smiley face for you.

hey hobbes, where in boston are u ?
    newhere near west roxbury?cos im there smile.gif
    anyone play quake here?

I live in back bay. Don't know anyone who plays quake here. The only Cybercafe I knew of in Harvard closed down some time back. If you know of any let me know.

hmm ye i hear most of the scene is in nyc
    and the furthest 10% of the western side of the us :/

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

going for the record:
    wink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gifwink.gifsmile.gifsunglasses.gifbiggrin.gif

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

hey hobbes i think there _might_ be a cyber caf in the science museum somewhere, thats within walkin distance of newbury street(fag street? smile.gif theres a computer museum somwhere too id imagine theres one there too.
    haha there a 'metallica laser display' on in the science museum tomorro smile.gifthe things these americans do, illchech it out tomorro
    w00h00 metallica laser style !

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

jesus christ

Science Museum is not within walking distance of newbury street? smile.gif

Get the Green line to Science Park and get off there you can't miss the place. Should of let me known beforehand, I have loads of freebies for that place (I get in free). not sure if I have any iMAX passes left though. Show is pretty good. The Tesla coil is about the only good thing in that museum (biggest public one in the world).

As for the computer museum, that's only for kids.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

HK, ure not honestly living in W. Roxbury?
    The worst mingin hellhole in Boston, we did a few jobs down there when i was over, ure just there walkin down the street tryin to avoid stepping on all the syringes and bloodstained knifes n sh!t. All the scumbags there are dangerous too. Although they DO sell cheap watches....

Advertisement