Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Netgear DG814

• 15-12-2003 10:39am
    Registered Users Posts: 29

Guys,

Just a little nugget of (hopefully) useful info for anybody using these routers...... I just noticed the other day that there was a firmware upgrade available. You can get it here (NetGear French Site) .

I had been having some major problems, specifically with IPSEC passthrough and MTU issues. I decided to try this new firmware, not expecting it to make any difference and what do you know, everything works!! If anybody else has one of these things and are having problems, try the new firmware. It just might answer your prayers too!!!

Smidders.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,013 ✭✭✭SirLemonhead

My router has been behaving ok lately which is unusual as I had alot of lockup problems before. Think i'll try this update anway. Thanks for that :) I had given up waiting for a new firmware update.

Advertisement