Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DVD Storage Rack

Options
  • 15-12-2003 12:03pm
    Registered Users Posts: 23,216 ✭✭✭✭

Can anyone recommend a decent DVD storage rack? My collection has just surpassed 200 and things are getting bit out of control.

But everywhere I go seems to have a poor selection of plastic or cheap pine storage racks...

Anywhere that I can get something 'nice'?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

I presume from your post that you may be willing to spend a few euro to get the rack of your dreams...! Two racks that I have seen that I can recommend are:

Soundstyle - look for the XS series CD/DVD racks

Quadraspire - look for the QCD storage racks

Both these racks are of suberb quality, but are pricey enough! Expect to pay around €350 for the basic size racks.

• Registered Users Posts: 38,247 ✭✭✭✭Guy:Incognito

if ur looking for cheap but good i got 1 in argos, its actually a cd rack but its made of wood so u just have to widen the gaps between the shelves, they r only €20 and hold about 85 dvds. i have 5 of them in a row holding around 300 cd's and 200 dvds, if i find the argos catalogue ill post the page

Advertisement