Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Room 101

• 30-12-2000 5:28am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,670 ✭✭✭

SO!

What would you put in, if you could make a contribution to Room 101... you know... the kind of stuff you would just like to completely write out of existence...

Here's mine:

1. Push down taps in pubs - wash one hand while doing the push-down motion with the other .... then swap around... jayziz man... Im after a few pints... dont DO this to me!!! (It's hard enough sober, for that matter!!)

2. Hand driers (pubs again, ... pattern forming here)... 'nuff said.

3. The phrases 'does my bum look big in this' or 'does this make me look fat'... hear this ... and run a mile. A girl- my flatmate - asked me this, and she was wearing a bandana... I sh*t you not.

That'll do for now... what about you lot?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Argh...

the amount of things I would stick into Room 101 is so virtually mind-numbing, it would leave you involuntarily twitching laying in a strange posem, stretched out on the floor...

Anyway... my first choice, - ... and I'll add more later...

The announcements on the Tube in London... like f*ck off right?... I already know that the next train (and all the trains for the next bleedin' 7 hours) will arrive at the Knightsbridge station in 1 minute and go EVERYWHERE in that direction... will you kindly bugger off and give my head peace, it's 3 O'Clock in the morning and I'm after 7 lagers, a vindaloo, a dangerous tasting balti and 3 spliffs... PUHHHLEASSSE... gimme a break, you cranky over-used drug-induced automoton!!!!

...or maybe thats just me.

bard2.gif

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 9,735 Mod ✭✭✭✭Manach

My contribution:
    1 Lift Ballot
    2 Is there a proper hole, then 1 vote
    3 Repeat till no more ballots.

Who the gods destroy they first unlease the lawyers.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Bard.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

confused.gif

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 28,633 Mod ✭✭✭✭Shiminay

hmmmmmmmm

I'd have to say the senior management of CIE (how many strikes did we have last year between all the companies under their umbrella).

ALL of Eircon follows in a very close second.

In third place:
    The RIAA - I want my music for free damnit!

All the best,
    kharn_sig.gif

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 838 ✭✭✭[IAR]Nevermind

it just aint gunnna happen

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 9,046 ✭✭✭Dustaz

Taxi Drivers

Eircon

Esat SNL Support (can you put something that doesnt exist into room 101?)

Late Bars that you frequent for ages on a regular basis that use your money to redevelop themselves and then try to charge youa fiver for the privelage of resuming patronage (Stand up Johnny Savannah)

B@st@rds

Advertisement