Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cereal Name?

• 15-12-2003 1:45pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭

A converstation came up about breakfast cereals (and how cocopops rule *cough*) anyway a few years ago there was a ceral that equaled coco pops in the chocotactic states and I can remember the name of the bugger :/

It was kinda shell shaped, like you got a ball and cut it in half, about the size of a 2 cent coins. The only other thing I can remember was they stacked together floating around in the milk and I always though they looked a millipede. I found them in spain about 2 years ago and ate through about 10 boxes and stuffed a few into the suitcase.

Anyone know that they might be called? I want to see if I can get some more boxes of them :)

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

One of those nesquick thingies perhaps?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,342 ✭✭✭Mantel

Originally posted by sceptre
    One of those nesquick thingies perhaps?

Could have been, pretty sure it was Kellogg's. I remember I hated that Nesquick rabbit, so much I sometimes imagined strangling it. Can't imagine I'd eat something tainted with that rabbit.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭suppafly

yeah i think it was some kind of kellogs one. I think it had some kind of bear character on the front of the box. I

• Closed Accounts Posts: 953 ✭✭✭superconor

yeh i remember some sort of bear as well! they were teh best!

as far as i recall, they sell some german equivalent in lidl

Advertisement