Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

smackdown better without angle

• 15-12-2003 2:59pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭

dose anyone else feel smackdown has improved drameticaly since angle went out with a reinjured neck. This caused sd to look in their midcards and look what they found benoith and mystero, these two are mane event status and now their getting back to where they belong.

im not saying i dont want angle but i think he is over enough not to need the title and should be working on getting midcards over

p.s. they seem to be turning a-trane face can it be done, as a heel we all hated him for being the fat wast of space he is could he change his caracter to something better

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

A-Train isn't hated for being a heel. He's hated because he has no talent. You can give him the Billy Gunn treatment and repackage him and give him 50 million names and he's still gonna suck! Just as long as he doesn't go back to being the "Hip Hop Hippo" I think i might find it in my heart to forgive him.

I don't think it's so much "better" without Angle, but i will say it's a refreshing change and it's giving Benoit a chance to Shine without having Captain America, the bald politician holding him down.

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

if you didnt like him then he was doing his job as a heel same as hhh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,030 ✭✭✭smiaras

This post has been deleted.

Originally posted by a-hole
    if you didnt like him then he was doing his job as a heel same as hhh
    NooOOOOooo! There is a huge difference.

HHH can switch on being hated from face to Heel.
    Look at stuff from 2001 early 2002 when Albert was meant to be a face. He was getting booed out of the building. Same as XPac. He was booed because he has fsck all talent and stank up the ring at every given opportunity.

How you can compare the two is beyond me!

And as talented as Angle is, he is a backstage whiner. And has a tendency to act like Calloway and hold the smaller guys down.

Nero

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,718 ✭✭✭whosurpaddy

ive really never thought of angle in that way at all. where have u heard of angle being involved in backstage politics?

• Advertisement

Don't fscking kid yerself smiaras. I read it on 411 a little while back that he pulled backstage politics, i think it was an article related to Gowen but can't be sure... i can probably trawl through archives later.

Oh I've two rants coming up for christmas. The History of the Royal Rumble and 2003 - a year in review... anyone interested?

Nero

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Year in Review sounds very good!
    Royal Rumble matches are usually very good!
    Except for the time ROck bt Big Slow (Not so Slim Shady). Remember?
    "Finally. The Rock is going back to Wrestlemania!"

Poor Match IMO but apart from that RR is generally very good!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 424 ✭✭a-hole

Originally posted by Gilly2003
    "Finally. The Rock is going back to Wrestlemania!"

in an interview with jr he mentioned that rocks aperances will be built around his movie scedual

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,640 ✭✭✭Gillie

Heard that too.
    Bit of a pisser! Although is HHH goin the same way?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,912 ✭✭✭Washout

Originally posted by Gilly2003
    Heard that too.
    Bit of a pisser! Although is HHH goin the same way?

hopefull HHH IS going the same way...

The Rock is a great entertainer in the WWE.. always makes me laugh.

Advertisement