Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GC - Needs more vehicles

Options
  • 15-12-2003 3:14pm
    Registered Users Posts: 3,055 ✭✭✭

So yeah i was playing Galactic Conquest the other day and its pretty fun but the only thing is, aside from flying(and the at-st's) u have to run everywhere and it gets kind of annoying cuz the map was fairly big. So if there was like on or 2 vehicles it might be a bit better or something that was just thought when i was playing it. What do other people think?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 590 ✭✭✭regeneration

Yeah, 0.1c was really poor considering that mod started up nearly the same time that DC did. I think fanboy pressure made them release earlier than they wanted to.
    The 0.2 alpha promises a lot more vehicles and maps, including a really cool looking tatoinne map, complete with speeders + jabba's palace. check out the Bf sites for a nice looking video with it.
    http://www.galactic-conquest.net/

Advertisement