Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Koopa is a camel in reality

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

well as a holder of the M.O.O. Degree in obstoectonics and MEH-H, BA,and BAA Degrees i must say i am shocked as the disrespect shown here towards the professorial community.
    needless to say i am recalling all my books from Easons, as Professor Slaanesh has suggested.
    Apparently there had been only one purchaser of the book in question up till now, one "Professor Slaanesh", so i trust recall of the books will not reduce shop profits by more than 573%.I of course agree that camel humps should NOT be filled with rocket-fuel in an attempt to make the camel travel somewhat faster, this is a futile measure taken only by really desparate people who do not understand the principles of Travel By Camel.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

roight, you...

1) stay away from babelfish.altavista.com

2) stop watching ST:Voyager for new hairstyle ideas

3) go and see the camels in dublin zoo...show them a picture of Dr.Koopa and see if it is accepted into their social group...or they just eat it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators Posts: 1,863 Mod ✭✭✭✭Slaanesh

Hecate my good freind that is the most proposterous idea I have ever heard in my whole entire lifetime upon this Earth(Or is it really ?) How one could possibly suggest that I watch Voyager is ridiculous, I made Voyager that is the reason that it is so futuristically accurate. 10 years from now I invent the warp drive, not that bloke in First Contact. So please do me the kind favour and stop banging on the door of the professors guild trying to become a memeber as both Koopa and I are highly respected commuters to the Guild and our reputation could be shamed if you disrepute us in public. I shall be onto my lawyer about this, and yes my lawyer is a very good camel freind.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 745 ✭✭✭SeP

i hope u understand u are now consuming up all the hard drive space on poor leo.nuigalway.ie smile.gif
    it just cant take it.....

ps - isnt this gettin a bit old Prof. Slaan, and i by no means mean any slander to your , and Prof. Koopa's, good names....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

I put it you good sir that every word of your "Book" has been published before.

Prehaps you've heard of the DICTIONARY.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

sep shutup, you are a waste of hard drive space.
    arent you the gimp who posts bullsh!t to every thread for no reason? hahahh...

ehhh i vote that sep be made to put all his posts in a "sep" board, that we dont have to look at
    ehhhhyungfella,wantcherbleedinheadinamess doya

[This message has been edited by Koopa (edited 23-03-99).]

oh look its a pointless post to boost this thread right back up to the top,arent I a sad individual.

oh no here it is again, bugger.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Another pointless boost?

Shamefull, well anything to beat that Blade post.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,438 ✭✭✭TwoShedsJackson

Entschuldigen sie, ich sprechen keine Deutsch. Oh, there is Machen Sie uber corper frei, bitte. but thats it smile.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,518 ✭✭✭Hecate

well this is the thread that just keeps on givin'

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

Nein, Das ist nicht richtig
    Du ist eine grosse Schiesskopf
    aber weil das ist nicht so gut
    es ist nicht falsh.

Koopa und Slannesh: Seiner buchen sind
    sehr teuer...so fick sich
    Ich kann nicht die buch verstehe.
    Tschuss
    Dein Freund

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

Up you go

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Emperor

Blatant paraphrasal of Dick Solomon back there by El_Pres?

backup?? smile.gif

Advertisement