Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Neone have Area 51 - Epidemic???

• 15-12-2003 8:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭

Hey there if neone has this song on Mp3 please let me know. My e-mail is dabhoys@hotmail.com I use msn mesenger. I've been trying me best to get this song for weeks now. Appreciate the help.

Cheers

Jay

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

i've got a radio edit somewhere...

would love to get my hands on the mark kavanagh mix:(

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

Got a rerelease didn't it tman ?
    Have it around here somewhere aswell.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,322 ✭✭✭phobos

I got it ages ago in Abbey Discs, and didn't think much of it TBH. Twas during one my "lets blow a few hundred quid on tunes" sprees (as you do). Someone was on to me months ago about it also.

This is the one I have (years old)
    Area 51 - "Epedemic" on illusion records, but licenced to Abbey dance
    4 track single
    trk 1) epedemic (original mix)
    trk 2) epedemic (club mix)
    trk 3) epedemic (dayz cut)
    trk 4) anytime (club mix)

No MK mix, so my guess is that is has been re-released.

;-phobos-)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,339 ✭✭✭✭tman

yeah, afair the Mark Kavanagh mix was released about 2 years ago... i think it was a very limited pressing, not too sure though.
    babydoll have shut up shop since then:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 800 ✭✭✭dabhoys

I think I'll stop in tomara in Abbey discs and ask the lads. I'd love to pick it up on vinyl.

Thanks for you helps lads. I got it on Mp3 at least now.

Cheers

Jay

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,751 ✭✭✭Ste-

If you're in ask for Billy or Tara.
    Altho you need to be going in a few years to get on good name terms with them.
    If you're looking for other hard to get vinyl I'd give Abbey Discs a miss.

Advertisement