Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS

Options
  • 10-01-2000 9:56pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 5

There page is up www.clanlink.com/ps and god there gona rock even if chaos plays for them ! Btw the page looks great tongue.gif

[This message has been edited by JuD (edited 10-01-2000).]

[This message has been edited by JuD (edited 10-01-2000).]

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 411 ✭✭H_K

hmm it will be interesting to see if the 'every clan chaos joins flops' theory hold again smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

What about CD?

Oh right... smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

yawn, look at the playerlist, DK all over again. Hey Chaos, look quick, I think I see a ninja who escaped your "please come play for us, please please please" list.
    Go, run, quick, get him.

Er... I only see one ninja on that list, Beast. Other then that its just a few local lads from the north Kildare area.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,433 ✭✭✭Gerry

I think it is their ingenious name and
    "triumph of the nerds" slogan that
    guarantees them a future in this
    crowded Irish quake 3 scene

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Ser's from Kildare ?

Don't be bitter Phil smile.gif

Ummm... I just looked at the player list and Ser is there...

guess you showed me good.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

but seemingly Ser will only play LAN, so like, what exactly is the point of having him in the clan?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Old Ser

Hehe? MP the guy with ISDn, now lagg is fine eh? smile.gif

Ill just start playing in Japan with a 500 ping, then ill rock with a 10 ping on lan right?

• Advertisement

Ahh now, your both missing my point. The point being - if your a lan player and then jump on the net without practice you will get a big surprise.

ahh yere all traitors !!
    and as for se7en ? if davey hadnt left ser mightnt have smile.gif
    ahh, just ye wait and see, just ye wait and see smile.gif

Shouldn't you be out enjoying America?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

I have to agree with MP there. I found when my modem was broken and that I practiced on lan alot and when I went onto the net I was raped for a week or so until I learned to adjust for my ping.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 658 ✭✭✭Jedi

H-K are DK entering a team. you have 3 days.
    Lorcan is class so i suggest you do.
    Jedi

*ahem*, I heard Lorcan left DK?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Old Ser

Well, id rather just be _good_ at lan than inet with a modem...modem is a waste of time with games smile.gif
    you learn bad tactics, if any...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,039 ✭✭✭Vorosha

If all you ISDN players got a REAL CONNECTION i.e. MODEM (what matters - the net (yeah right)) then you'd also be ****e. it's all about getting used to a bad ping. we all have to go through it, we all will, and then ser will beat you, even snotty ISDN NET players.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Ser left befor davey hk tongue.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

sers right, its why i dont like playing on modem, you learn all the wrong tactics, low ping/lan players will always kick the **** out of people who have spent the same amount of time playing modem, anyone remember CT and nD?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,341 ✭✭✭Koopa

im talking about on LAN by the way, because LAN's where the real competitions take place

on modem, a modem player probably will beat a player who plays only lan, but who cares..

hey jedi i doubt DK will enter a team - davey and ser jumped on their bandwagons smile.gif
    me and lorc harldy make a team, and i aint talked to him in a while...u can leave us out of this season, well have to organise something. ps vorosha u join a clan ?

Pat

actually lorcs back in...well be gettin a clan together, but ill need some time to develop it, so count us out for now, meanwhile, if ur anyway good u can contact me at paddor@oceanfree.net if your interested in playing for us in the future.

Pat

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

Sorry zero u seem to think its my clan? smile.gif
    And you seem to think that the older quakeworld players are the best going, you'd be VERY surprised......
    Only ppl from dk in the clan is me, elpres, jedi, ser(jedi never played for us either)....
    But thanks for commenting though tongue.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

Think I have to agree with noggy on that point. Nufing to do with PS btw. This is my opinion -

Its like having Koopa or Ser on your team, it's fvckall use having a ninja if he cant shoot for sh1t with a bit of lag or won't even play on the net.

I guarantee that players who play on the net all the time will OWN most lan players who venture onto it. And bother commenting about how good your railgun aim is when one cant even hit the ground with some lag.

IMHO, I think the clan who will win over the other teams in the Q3L will be a team who play consistantly on the net and have relatively good connections. Thats where is all going to happen - On the Net.

I'll give you my Q3L Predictions some other time tho.

btw. the PS webby looks good. The JS script is buggy tho as it crashes some vers of Netscape.

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 11-01-2000).]

I'd agree with you there MP, thats why I have spent every night playing on british servers to ADD lag to the game.

At the moment IGN seems smooth as silk to me.

actually no !
    throw dk in ! were a fighin smile.gif
    Pat

Advertisement