Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

80 gb HDs - ~50 euro

• 16-12-2003 2:56am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭

http://www.tekheads.co.uk/web/luckydip

80 gig HD's for about 50euro each - there's 15 left atm. I'd pick up 4 if i had the money but unfortunatly more hds aren't top of my list atm. So enjoy em before they go.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,711 ✭✭✭Dr. Dre

I hate those sites that you have to register before you see how much shipping will be.

BTW it's one per customer/per address !

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,504 ✭✭✭viking

All Sold Out...

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,135 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

As a matter of interest, how much was the shipping?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,943 ✭✭✭Mutant_Fruit

aagh, i saw the topic and was just reaching for my credit card. Grrrr

• Closed Accounts Posts: 116 ✭✭an_taoiseach

Dont know what product you were actually linking to but FWIW the small quantity trade price on 7200RPM 80 GB drives is around 50 ( plus VAT )

So I'm sure you will see more offers like this :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 781 ✭✭✭Jorinn

Originally posted by an_taoiseach
    Dont know what product you were actually linking to but FWIW the small quantity trade price on 7200RPM 80 GB drives is around 50 ( plus VAT )

So I'm sure you will see more offers like this :)
    hmm, out of interest, is there aplace that will, um accept small quantity trade, to um non traders?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭paulthelegend

Or would it be possible if some moderator of the boards or someone set up something where we could all pre pay and book one of them and as soon as say 10 people have booked one then that one person puts in a small order? like id say if you asked for 1-2 they would tell you where to go but 10-15 might have a good chance?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,264 ✭✭✭RicardoSmith

Originally posted by paulthelegend
    Or would it be possible if some moderator of the boards or someone set up something where we could all pre pay and book one of them and as soon as say 10 people have booked one then that one person puts in a small order? like id say if you asked for 1-2 they would tell you where to go but 10-15 might have a good chance?

Make returning a faulty item a bit of hassle though.

Theres was a website you used to be able to do this with wasn't there?

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭paulthelegend

yea think it was buy4now or something like that, i remember it had ants in the ad thats about it :) yea but returning items you buy off the internet is hard aswell, anyways just an idea, id be interested in ordering one but not of being the person who orders it :) even tho im sure he would get his hard drive for next to nothing cause we would all probably pay an extra 2 euros r something

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 19,608 ✭✭✭✭sceptre

Originally posted by paulthelegend
    yea think it was buy4now or something like that, i remember it had ants in the ad thats about it :)
    It was letsbuyit

They're still going on a limited scale (far less countries)

• Advertisement
Advertisement