Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

labels and text print arseways in report

Options
  • 16-12-2003 12:01pm
    Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 2,688 Mod ✭✭✭✭

How do you ensure that sub reports print on seperate pages, without having to resort to page breaks???

ive a main report with a number of sub reports, somethimes these can spread over three paghes, other times they are only a few lines long, i dont mind the data of one sub report being spread out over a few pages.

Heres the problem, sometimes the top half of a line of characters or a label will appear on the end of one page and the bottom half of the label will appear at the top of the next page....

see the image ive attached!!!
    :rolleyes:
    [edit] image SNIP! [/edit]

im a retard... image deleted, i meant to block those figures out!!!! they were only from a test record that i created myself.... but still.... pretty dumb! I got it figured out anyway, i was using access2000 and VBA and access reports, the problem was that the bottom most text box of the first sub report was sitting right on the bottom edge of the subreport with no whitepspace under it.... i just dragged the bottom edge a couple of pixels clear of the total cost text boxes and it worked fine!!!

thanks anyway....

:rolleyes:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

A little bit more detail? Like what report program are you using might actually help.

Btw, if those are real figures in the example I would fudge them up. Not good to be posting up real figures, some people work in that industry post here.

Advertisement