Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Don't Press the Red Button

• 16-12-2003 12:12pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭

While looking for xmas gift ideas i came across this
    "I put it on the keyboard but nothing happens when I push it. Do I need special software for it?"

G Bush

edit:
    also found this. could be fun.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

That's pure genuis.:D

"Apart from Control, Alt and Delete, this is only key you will ever use with Microsoft Windows XP..."

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

i have one, i press it all the time in college

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

OMG best site evar. You could imagine having some of these things in work.

RC Desk Battling Tanks

\o/

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,258 ✭✭✭✭Rabies

Originally posted by seamus
    OMG best site evar. You could imagine having some of these things in work.

RC Desk Battling Tanks

Each tank has a little infra-red gun, and when you fire at your opponent's tank, a wee light goes on the top of the victim, and it's put out of action for a few seconds. The only way to escape is to out-manoeuvre your opponent. Suddenly a keyboard becomes a place of refuge, a mouse is an ambush point, and an employer is someone to be totally ignored in the heat of the battle. Utterly compulsive and undeniably stupid - office combat's just gone miniature!

they would definitly pass some time in class :D

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

I want one of those! :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

it's a great site, and the button could be very useful. i actually have similar cufflinks in silver which get pressed reguarly. doesn't do anything but sometimes makes me feel better.

iwoot are pretty good on delivery and stuff too, but be careful about using a hotmail address as a point of contact, as for some reason hotmail classes all mail from them as junk, and it'll be dumped on the way into your mailbox.

probably the best site of it's type, and one of the first, in what is now a very overcrowded market. bought a few things off them in the last 18 months.

good stuff.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

It would be great for sitting in boring classes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

ah, cool

all we need now is the "any" key.....

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,045 ✭✭✭Genghis

The postal charges are a little steep though, aren't they? I just ordered a gift for Christmas, value £14.95. The postal charge is £7.95 to ROI. I checked out their website, and this is a standard charge for all orders to Ireland. The only other option is for 'parceline' delivery, but that comes to £15.95.

€12 extra fo delivery is quite a bit more on top of their prices.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,894 ✭✭✭Chinafoot

the gadget shop in jervis has those roulette thingys. not too expensive either.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,409 ✭✭✭ando

I'd love one of those buttons that say 'Eject'

Advertisement