Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Dublin Traffic Cameras

• 05-01-2001 12:05am
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭

Ok

check out:

http://193.120.143.28/traffic/frame_c.htm

And whos taking the bets as to how long it will be for this site to be abused.

BTW the Gardai probably have a live stream - so don't be too naughty.

[Nsk]Victor
    [NSK]MAC10ASSASSIN
    Those who live by the sword get shot by those who don't.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

Im sure the gardaí (and particularly the corpo) have access to the live feeds that the pics on the web are taken from.

... and that web site you mention is hardly a secret... signs all round Dublin, at a good few of the traffic cam sites, say "Smile, you're on the Internet! ... www.dublincorp.ie/traffic " - which is pretty much equivalent to the URL you posted.

T'is old news wink.gif

bard2.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Hey, I just wanted to create my own post OK!!!

Is that alright with u Mr. Grumpy?

And not all of us spend our sad days watching the display boards on the side of the road. Us sad people spend our time in front of the computer.

[Nsk]Victor
    [NSK]MAC10ASSASSIN

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,309 ✭✭✭✭Bard

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Victor:
    Hey, I just wanted to create my own post OK!!!

Is that alright with u Mr. Grumpy?

And not all of us spend our sad days watching the display boards on the side of the road. Us sad people spend our time in front of the computer.

</font>

I'll answer that... bit ... by bit...

1. Create away... no-one's stopping you, - I just wanted to reply tongue.gif

2. Mr. Grumpy? LOL! biggrin.gif ... not me, bud... I said nothin' grumpy, - just made a point... sorry, it seemingly disagreed with you.

3. I don't spend my "sad days watching the display boards on the side of the road" either - I just happen to notice signs, adverts and shapes, etc. in every day life. I'm a designer, - it's what I do.

Cheerio,

bard2.gif

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

lol, sing it sister!

biggrin.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 123 ✭✭Frodo@work

just noticed the lesson street camera.
    now i will no what corner delila is working......*cough* i mean yea im gonna be able to watch the traffic,
    and the strippers leave strings.at night ,on my own i will no wich way the walk....
    ive said to much

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

ive been up in the Dublin Corp. traffic centre using these things from the console with a cool joystick thing smile.gif

works like this.. move the camera across any window and it will black out.

cameras are locked if a higher priority needs it.

oh wait they're only screenshots on the web.. boooo frown.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 768 ✭✭✭SHADOW

LOL

If the bottom falls out of your world, drink Andrews and the world will fall out of your bottom!!
    nethousegames

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,523 ✭✭✭✭Victor

<font face="Verdana, Arial" size="2">Originally posted by Bard:
    I'm a designer, - it's what I do.
    </font>

Oh, no not one of them!!!!!

AAAGHHHHHH HELP!!! HELP!!! HELP!!!

LOL

[Nsk]Victor
    [NSK]MAC10ASSASSIN

Advertisement