Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

NUI Maynooth

Options
  • 16-12-2003 2:19pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭

Okay, so i may as well see how many of ye are studying in maynooth....

post name & course....

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

hmmm.... okay.. nothing yet. guess ill start if off so.

gob, in 3rd year engineering.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

Face it no one goes to May it's a dump:D :D:D:D:D .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

or no one uses this forum...

• Registered Users Posts: 937 ✭✭✭Diddy Kong

may is not a dump, it has some of the best looking women in the country, granted is has some ugly ones as well, it is a savage place to study, with decent people and no snobs........

• Registered Users Posts: 975 ✭✭✭genie

I'm a 'mature' student in First Arts but from the 'whesht'. Very disappointed with it all, though. Little or no social life/interaction amongst the 'matures'. All live locally and go home to Mummy/Daddy/Hubby/Partner once their lectures are over.

Any other 'mature' students out there at other colleges with a nothing social life, or is this a phenomenon particular to NUIM?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 9 legit2

I have been in maynooth the best part of a decade (i'm a postgrad now) and I both love and hate it.

In fairness it's really starting to shape into an excellent university not just academically as it always was but also the student facilities are all coming together now since the student levy has been put to work.

as for the women let me say that over the last 2-3 years they have got much much better looking either that or i am turning into an old pervert which is a possibility.

Advertisement