Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

BiO v se7en

Options
  • 12-01-2000 9:47pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3

BiO and se7en are booking the IGN q3a server tonight (wednesday) from 9.30 - 10.30 for a couple of praccy games. Ther'll be plenty of dodgy modemers playing so plz try and not spectate the game.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Who won?

And were there any demos of the games made?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,021 ✭✭✭ChRoMe

The server was too **** to play on. There was a bit of a mess about but it has been rescheduled for saturday at 9:00 No one bothered taking screenshots I think it was too much of a farce.

ChRoMe

"I dont make idle threats" - Zero

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Errm,

The lag wasnt that bad, you had the same ping I had.

Oh and certainly the only farce I could see was certain people not even relising what team they were on and muppets going around shooting each other before the game started. That was stuuuupid.

I will admit tho, it would have been a much better play for all on the irish servers, but to be fair the pings were bad for everybody.

El_ Pres : it was a friendly match btw. Although I have a demo, its courtesty not to go blurting it all over the net.

[This message has been edited by MindPhuck (edited 13-01-2000).]

Advertisement