Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

re: supercharged civic coupe sr

Options
  • 16-12-2003 2:51pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 7,134 ✭✭✭

i was reading about the mod issue and agree that modding some cars is pointless and stupid. i seen a modded yaris in castlebar, with them headlight conversions, and rear spoiler and what not, looked jammy, and its still a feeble little engine so why waste all the money on it?

as for volks, they are a good car, but some guys stick on humongous spiolers, and paint the rear drums and more sad stuff......

groan groan!!!

led washers are also evil, whats the point in them, they looked a bit snazzy when they first came out, but are only a load of shyte now. and the same to lexus lights, even mark 1 fiestas got them now.

although, i do like certain lexus style lights, the ones with 'led' lights and made from carbon fibre material..... they look the business. only seen these on the us websites

anyway

you can get a jackson supercharger for the civic coupe sr, which i have (and im open to offers!) its a d16y8 sohc engine, you can get about 200bhp after a supercharger is added.

prob more if you put on some improved intake system and the like.

its all good, if i had the money i would modify the engine some way, its pretty nippy at the moment,and you cant beat the vtec screams.............

if money was no object, my car is a met blue intergra type r.....a new model.
    what a beautiful car,

has anyone seen these new models in ireland??????????????

i saw loads in australia last year, so cheap there, about 39k dollars.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 18,272 ✭✭✭✭Atomic Pineapple

Originally posted by x in the city
    has anyone seen these new models in ireland??????????????

i saw loads in australia last year, so cheap there, about 39k dollars.

theres a white one for sale in dublin at some dealer near the red cow roundabout, cant remember what year, €33,000 was the price on it

Advertisement