Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Best | Cheapest place for batteries

Options
  • 16-12-2003 2:55pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭

ideally for nokia phones (i.e. 3310)

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 373 ✭✭Faltermyer

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

for going into town later,

i dont have a cc, dont use paypal and certainly wont send a stranger any postal orders.. so no :)

there has to be a decent place that undersells all the official high street stores :)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,016 ✭✭✭✭vibe666

you're better off not going for a cheap one, being as occasionally the cheap ones can go pop while you're on the phone clicky linky.

i got an 8850 battery in the o2 shop on grafton st, but any reputable supplier offering genuine nokia parts should do it, just be careful about buying cheaper ones,as you might not get a decent one.

having said that, i have a 3310 battery sitting at home that holds a decent charge if you are interested.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,006 ✭✭✭theciscokid

yeah that'd be cool, hows the new job, haven't seen ya at a meet in a while ;)

pm sent

Advertisement