Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

One For the Girls

• 16-12-2003 3:20pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 665 ✭✭✭

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?" "It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma." And they say blondes are dumb...

A couple is lying in bed. The man says, "I am going to make you the happiest woman in the world" The woman says, "I'll miss you..."

"It's just too hot to wear clothes today," Jack says as he stepped out of the shower, "honey, what do you think the neighbors would think if I mowed the lawn like this?" She replied, "Probably that I married you for your money."

He said - Since I first laid eyes on you, I have wanted to make love to you really badly. She said - Well, you succeeded.

He said - Shall we try swapping positions tonight? She said - That's a good idea... you stand by the ironing board while I sit on the sofa and fart.

He said - What have you been doing with all the grocery money I gave you? She said - Turn sideways and look in the mirror

Q: What do you call an intelligent, good looking, sensitive man?
    A: A rumor

A man and his wife, now in their 60's, were celebrating their 40th wedding anniversary. On their special day a good fairy came to them and said that because they had been such a devoted couple she would grant each of them a very special wish.
    The wife! wished for a trip around the world with her husband.
    Whoosh! Immediately she had airline/cruise tickets in her hands.
    The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger...
    Whoosh...immediately he turned ninety!!!
    Gotta love that fairy!

A PRAYER....

Dear Lord,

I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.
    AMEN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Should I ask how your days been, Skittish?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

hee hee all very good:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

Originally posted by skittishkitten
    The man wished for a female companion 30 years younger...
    Whoosh...immediately he turned ninety!!!

hehe, dumbass:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

heehee, thats first one is gudin:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,414 ✭✭✭LoneGunM@n

I pray for Wisdom to understand my man; Love to forgive him; And Patience for his moods. Because, Lord, if I pray for Strength, I'll beat him to death.

*brilliant

I know I should be offended, but I guarantee it that my other half would pray that prayer:D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 345 ✭✭Agent7249

One day my housework-challenged husband decided to wash his sweatshirt. Seconds after he stepped into the laundry room, he shouted to me, "What setting do I use on the washing machine?" "It depends," I replied. "What does it say on your shirt?" He yelled back, "University of Oklahoma."

lol, Nice one :), kept out the last part because it kinda ruins it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

:D:D:D:D
    pretty good

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

A PRAYER....

Dear Lord,

AMEN

:):) ROFL :):)

pure class that one made me laugh! good one :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,274 ✭✭✭de5p0i1er

Very good. :D:D:D

Advertisement