Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards changed again?

Options
  • 12-01-2000 4:09pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,049 ✭✭✭

cheeky.gif

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Tinfoil but no vaseline!

• Registered Users Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Funniest thing on a web page i've seen in a long time was on the planetfargo page:
    Once upon a time long ago I bought Everquest! Unfortunately, a person at school whom I really dislike found out and made my life hell by wanting to talk about it constantly. Well... he told me he was getting married on the game. Funny thing is, he plays a female character and was marrying the male character of his male friend irl! Uuuuggggh!!!! And he invited me to the wedding so I made a toon named Nakdallthetyme and invited a bunch of rl pals over to take screenshots of us jumping off the really tall things in Greater Faydark and dying in the middle of his wedding. We also shouted "THE BRIDE IS A MAAAAAANNNN BABY!" until a GM muted us.

AHAHAHAHHAa!

See the whole thing at:
    http://www.gamespy.com/fargo/roleplay_a.shtm

[Insert cool quote here]
    Play GLminesweeper!
    http://www.iol.ie/~adamj/dl/mineswp.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 3,274 ✭✭✭Monty - the one and only

Ahh there back in After hours!
    tinfoil? I dont want to know what that's about WWman

Quit it! leave em alone for more than 2weeks...
    Where've the humor posts gone?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

waddaya mean wheresthe humour posts gone?
    you men the humour board dont you.
    sure read all the posts below this.
    full of humour.
    not purposeful humour of course, but damn funny all the same!

just read hobbes posts and then reply and try to mention tinfoil at least once. maybe even mention axes and see what happens wink.gif

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 21,264 ✭✭✭✭Hobbes

must... not... respond..... ack.

cheers cloud

Advertisement