Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half life freezes on netplay

Options
  • 16-12-2003 11:36pm
    Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭

when i click internetplay it freezes.
    ive updated from 0.8 -> 0.9 -> 1.0, now i am getting the full client that updates everything to latest 88 mb. Whats the story here , i just bought this game just for the bleeding serial key.

Thanks

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

after auto update :

your version (1.1.1.0)of half life is out of date, but there are no updates to update half life to the latest version. How much is this game ne way, i got it for 15 off game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,277 ✭✭✭DiscoStu

the steam has'nt burnt you yet i assume?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,070 ✭✭✭Placebo

thanks but took a while to update and convert the games.
    Got halflife working online though, but if i was to play againsta friend, hed have to go through all this ? no other way to get the crappy thing working. Better work when i get CS :( .

anyway what this network usage ? its on 322 kb on mine, is it gonna suck me to death ?

Advertisement