Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

nfs:u or burnout 2

• 17-12-2003 2:43pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,145 ✭✭✭

looking to pick up a good racer on the cube and both these games got good reviews. just wondering if someone who has played both on the cube could give me their opinion

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,461 ✭✭✭NeroTheExtreme

Originally posted by deadduck
    looking to pick up a good racer on the cube and both these games got good reviews. just wondering if someone who has played both on the cube could give me their opinion

Can't give an opinion for NFS:U but i've played Burnout 2 on both Cube and PS2 and would easily recommend it, especially for the cube as you have extra tracks.

Plus with Burnout 2, you have the option of completely trashing the tin box in crash mode when you get bored of racing around the tracks.

Nero

• Registered Users Posts: 6,427 ✭✭✭weemcd

back on track here lads, NFS all the way deadduck it has the gfx of burnout but is much more challanging with more to do, better modes and the ability to mod your own motors, i own and have played both alot and nfs is the one to have. (its on ps2 like but im sure there isnt much difference, if its a better game on the ps2 its better on the gc aswell.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 11,446 ✭✭✭✭amp

Trash part of this thread sent to recycle bin. Littletinyman is banned. Back on topic. :o

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 17,065 ✭✭✭✭Tusky

burnout 2 , the most fun and addictive racer ive played in ages

• Registered Users Posts: 660 ✭✭✭anthonymcg

I've got Burnout for GC, should I trade it in and get Burnout 2?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Originally posted by anthonymcg
    I've got Burnout for GC, should I trade it in and get Burnout 2?

Most definitely yes. Burnout 1 doesn't even compare to Burnout 2. I cannot recommend enough to you to go out and buy/trade/steal/rent B2. You won't be sorry.

B2 is soooo much better and soooo much more fun. B1 is too precise and the fun element is pretty much non existent (having owned both games).

Advertisement