Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Iriver Ihp-120 very cheap on amazon.co.uk!

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

post this in bargains

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 5,554 ✭✭✭CyberGhost

sorry!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

dont have to be sorry man. it just might get better responses there!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

it has a right to be here aswell i think, cos i'd say most techies don't read the bargin board - or maybe i'm wrong- well anyway it's a pity i bought my ipod two weeks ago.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,005 ✭✭✭CivilServant

The only problem with this player is that it doesn't record from radio directly otherwise I'd snap it up immediately...

• Advertisement

and the other problem is the color

i don't like it a bit, that's the only reason i don't buy it, would it have been black or silver, i'd get it right away

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,639 ✭✭✭[nicK]

thinking of getting another large storage mp3 player, and i was all set on getting an ipod until i seen this..
    the price is a little better for the iriver and it supports ogg vorbis but apart from that is there any other reason why this beats the sexy ipod?

i personally don't like how Ipod looks, something not right

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,321 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

The remote on the iRiver is sexy, but the price is just not good enough it's far too expensive for my taste:(, apart from that it has all the features I want...pity.

well, if you buy that, you will never need anything else, EVER!

• Advertisement

btw what do you think about batteries?

when they die! that's it! you'll have to pay 50$ to get them replaced, also IHP's power adaptor doesn't work on 220v

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

The battery concerns me a little, it's lithium-ion tho, they're not suppsed to die, the power adapter is a minior inconvenience, I see what you are saying about the colour I saw the black one on amerian amazon, it's rather spiffy, I dunno if it will be enough to put me off the grey one, I'll have to take the plunge and buy one sometime, the 120 is the best I've seen yet, let us know if you find the black one anywhere.

i think black ones are available only in the US, but i found the silver one, not bad!

http://www.hifi-regler.de/shop/iriver/iriver_ihp-120_20_gb.php?SID=37209c9532754b616cb44ddbe045a155

this website sells silver ones with black remote, which is very good i think

http://www.mp3players.co.uk/site/uk/ihp.html

Advertisement