Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Xbox Live

• 17-12-2003 5:48pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32

was it the 50 cal sniper ?

No no it was only the G3A3 I'm aware of the stigma the 50Cal has,but i don't use it anyway cos I just dont like it.
    Dont get me wrong I'm over my little bad experience and it was only one out of many many games so far and I have found the majority have been sound heads.
    I've also noticed that there is less chat on PGR2 but a restricted race with only Mini Coopers is lethal so no chat required.

Does anyone else have their xbox networked through their PC for BB or are u all using dedicated modems?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,894 ✭✭✭TinCool

Using a DSL router myself so have my xbox and PC hooked up. No need for chopping and changing cables.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 32 madboy

So the router splits the line yes?
    Does the PC need to be on or do you plug the router in?
    I only have BB a month and its the way things should be

I have the Xbox into my network socket on my motherboard as Esat give a USB one,but ""this method if connection is not supported by anyone"" so what I was wondering am I slowing my Xbox connection down? it seems good most of the time some lag...... Sat night is worst so i reckon thats not me then its the network..
    Is wireless an option is it suitable for Xbox??

Advertisement