Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

the q3 league and the bookies.

Options
  • 16-01-2000 5:01pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 158 ✭✭

Well, its in 3weeks, the draw has been made and the schedule is set. So lets here some opinions, favourites, predictions and odds on each team. So, who wanna take bets??
    I reckon were gonna see EED, PS and CM in semi-finals. Dont know about who else will qualify from group 1, maybe DZR r 4p?? heh, nvr know, them hurlin boys look educated smile.gif
    These aint my official predictions so dont hold me to it. As the likes of 7 fairly nifty . Wood have been nice have played ya on Sat nite tho.

FuR/PS-SéaN

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

From what I have seen on the FFA server se7en look quite strong.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

my predictions are over on quake.ie news and the games board smile.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 45 Cr^sH

I think se7en or DK will take the title smile.gif .

• Closed Accounts Posts: 496 ✭✭Bunny

EEhh come on lads..very sporting of you, but I think we all know CM will walk this. Requests that we only field 3 players have been taken into consideration for the benefits of competition, and personally? well my money is on either 7 or PS duking it out for the wooden spoon.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

Sh!t stirer smile.gif

Jimmy...

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Bring it on

Chuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuummmmmmmmmmmmmmmmp

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

CM bai , oooooh the talent it just oooozes smile.gif

Advertisement