Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Precompiled DLL`s for Q3A

Options
  • 17-01-2000 5:05am
    Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭

Precompiled DLL`s for Q3A Update by Tinky - Sunday, January 16, 2000, 23:51
    BarrysWorld`s very own l33t hax0r Zarjazz has produced some precompiled Windows game .dlls for Q3A that have been optimized for P2+ CPUs + speed using VC++ 6.0. You can get the 253k download from the BarrysWorld FTP. It seems to work pretty well as LinX reports a jump in fps from 65 to 90 and I got what seemed to be a 15-20% increase when using the demo from last nights 32 player megagame

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

if the server is set to pure, you won't be able to play on it. Most servers will be set to pure to keep bots & cheats off it so you won't be able to use these in any leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,399 ✭✭✭Zero

u sure of that?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,134 ✭✭✭Chaos

The shugashack has different ones on it, get them both!!
    sunglasses.gif

www.gibworld.com/chaos
    Ps 0wns U

nope, not sure till i test it, but i hope they don't work on pure servers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,529 ✭✭✭SickBoy

why do you hope it doesnt work????!!!!

Jimmy...

• Advertisement

cause then anyone could make any little client side alterations to the dll that they fancied. i've the source at home, just haven't looked over it yet to see what might b possible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Advertisement