Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sagem MyV65 or Nokia 3200 ?

Options
  • 17-12-2003 9:53pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭

Well I know the Sagem has a better screen, but whats the camera like?

What about storage space? The 3200 has 1mb afaik.

If anyone has a link to a FULL list of specs for the Sagem, that would be great.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Also, what about a PC Software Suite for the sagem?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

I gotta say, the camera (only had a quick look) on the sagem, is possibly the best, most fully featured camera on a phone i have ever seen. u can zoom, age, put a frame on, greyscale, contrast, etc etc etc ur photos. :)

B

• Registered Users Posts: 6,317 ✭✭✭OfflerCrocGod

The sagem has 4MB!!:eek: also the camera is superb, you have 4X zoom the ringtones are not the best quality though if you are worried about such things.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,219 ✭✭✭Falkorre

Admittedly they are not, however u *can* record ur own!

B

Yes you can record your own and they are very good at that!, my sis does that and has quite a few songs stored bewarned it's only for 30 secs, still good enough for a ring tone (it just gets repeated).

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 10,247 Mod ✭✭✭✭flogen

heard that the sagem were only limited edition....
    i dont think thats true but im almost sure they are at least totally sold out across the city......
    how much they going for anywho?

Flogen

I think it was €170 I'm not sure:D, it's not mine it's my sises she had some prob getting it to perservere and you should find one, I think Blanch centre has a few.

Advertisement