Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

LAN in cork

Options
  • 13-01-2000 1:01am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭

I seem to be asking these questions one at a time smile.gif

K, so it's the webworkhouse on winthrop street, £3 an hour.

Who runs the place and how do I actually book a session?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 275 ✭✭BugBlaster

Well first thing you could do is call in there to see Tom or one of the lads in there, You could say I (bug) told ye, it might or may not help ye, but it will certainly help me. Its owned by Dave Halpin, who sometimes is in there, mainly during the day. Most of the lads that use the place visit the boards here and if you want to issue a challenge to us regular users then go ahead and we can get one two or ten players to meet up with ye n teach ye how to play smile.gif
    the number of the webworkhouse is 273090 (021 fer non corkconians )

Bug,

• Registered Users Posts: 488 ✭✭Sonic

some weekend when i do wander home id be up for it

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

grreat! I have to get off my **** and wade tru seas of Romainian knacker-refugees just to book!

• Registered Users Posts: 6,660 ✭✭✭Blitzkrieger

why ****, the word was 3 letters long

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

You probably typed @rse and didn't notice, because ass, strangely, remains uncensored sunglasses.gif

• Advertisement
Advertisement