Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PS2 Cheats & codes

• 18-12-2003 9:26am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭

Can anyone advise......

I recently bought T3 Rise of the machines and aquired the necessary cheats & codes off the net, but when i entered a specific code, it didn't work.
    I referred back to the web site i got the cheat's from, but it gives no other instructions.

Does anyone out there know what i'm missing????

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

if you explain what the cheat was and everything you would probably get a bit of help

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭silver_p

I am simply asking, if you go into the cheat's menu on T3 (say, level 6 for instance), there is a code you can enter to unlock all levels. The code you enter is made up of 8 symbols (triangles, squares, circles & X's). When the code is entered, you are then meant to press X to accept, but when you do this, it simply doesn't work. Is there something i'm missing or not doing right.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 266 ✭✭chopster

is there a chance that the cheat could be ntsc specific ? ie. only works for american version of the game.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,503 ✭✭✭Makaveli

www.gamefaqs.com

If it's not there then it probably doesn't exist.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 52 ✭✭silver_p

It seems like its simply the wrong combination although some of the cheat codes did work.
    I've since completed the game, so it really doesn't matter now.

Thanks for your help all the same.

• Advertisement
Advertisement