Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

IGN server

Options
  • 17-01-2000 8:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭

Lo

The IGN server could do with a few changes to it. The biggest of these is that its set to frag limit 50. This is fine for FFA but sucks for teamplay. We either need to have so it can be changed in game or just setup the server to timelimit 20. This is roughly how long most FFA games last anyway.

The other change I would like to see is having the countdown thing in all game types, not just for one on ones. This is better then the abrupt start of a map restart.

Just a few suggestions, how about it uncle cloud?

El

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭El_Presidente

Opps, just noticed Fury put up a similar topic.

Oh , and another thing. That inactivity dropping thing is a loada ****e.

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭Slosh

I want, I want, I want, I want....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

...........a night with Buffy?????
    smile.gif Posts seem to be on that topic recently anyways. smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,316 ✭✭✭ButcherOfNog

u may b able to vote in a timelimit, dunno.

• Advertisement

A back rub would be nice...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭MindPhuck

Slosh - Thanks for putting those changes on last nite. You da man. Fraglimit = 0 and TimeLimit=20, So even if people want team games its fine and its fine for ffa's.

Game on!

Advertisement