Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech Mice....

Options
  • 17-01-2000 7:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 381 ✭✭

Anyone have a logitech mouseman+, u know the one with the thumb button like. If ya do ya probably already know of the little problem with the thumb button, for me now, when I press it while playin UT (its my secondary fire) it keeps on firing until I press it again, can be ok some times but a bit annoying aswell. Has anyone any fookin clue how to turn it off??? I searched a few sites and couldn't find any thing on it. And I know its just not my mouse cause I've tried it on 2 mouseman+ PS/2's, a mouseman+ USB and a cordless mouseman+ on 2 different machines. So obviously its a driver problem.

Btw I found out how to fix the wheel thingy not workin in games with the latest drivers, so if anyone wants to know, das np like.

juNk

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 451 ✭✭creative

Ah...someone else suffering too....thank ****!! Well actually it was my other too buttons. Unfortuately i couldnt find a solution to the problem. I know that Logitech have released new drivers since its release...but they wouldnt run on my machine...odd. Try them though.

i Just moved to a new mouse after much frustration. Let us know if youfin a solution...it's a savage mouse.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Old Ser

lo, well iu do use thius mousealso, i do know the prob ur on about, but i dont know how to fix it...tho...if u push any key, it will stop, u dont have to push the thumb button again, even a keyboard key (movement), so..its easy to stop smile.gif

Advertisement