Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ratings

Options
2»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,099 ✭✭✭✭WhiteWashMan

well, you may have noticed but the majority of my posts (ie about 1500 of them) have been posted during my work hours.
    i feel there is nothing wrong with using my time in work to do this.
    didnt notice any posts from me durng the weekend when i have a life
    no smileys here, zero, youre very grouchy today....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Hobbes:
    It's just that I would reply on all the boards where as the die hard quakers didn't look beyond Quake board.

heh i agree totally smile.gif
    Just looking through the post counts there is a column for interests and i note that a lot of people have put down 'Ummmm ahhh - Quake' and 'Quake - duhhh' as if the boards were made entirely for quake players. It kinda ****es me off.

Asuka

• Registered Users Posts: 2,660 ✭✭✭Baz_

well tough asuka ya little p1ssed of b'stard. You get special powers though when you get a commanders rank.
    Can't wait for that, even though it probably won't happen.....ah well

bye for now
    Baz

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

what zero said about hobbes is actually 100% true (insert token superfunhappy-smiley to show im only joking here ----> )

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭Asuka

Baz:
    well tough asuka ya little p1ssed of b'stard

What brought that on??? smile.gif
    Im just trying to be nice to everyone smile.gif

A

• Advertisement
Advertisement