Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Thems is jokes

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

I went into the pet shop the other day.

Me: I'd like to buy a wasp please.
    Him: We don't sell wasps.
    Me: But you have one in the window...

God bless Tommy Cooper. He was funny funny funny.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

*Uses big comical trout to beat sence into L4*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭L4

*Uses a big stick with a fiver selotaped to the end to lure Havelock over the edge of a cliff*

• Moderators, Regional Midwest Moderators Posts: 11,131 Mod ✭✭✭✭MarkR

He's just looking for attention. Maybe his mother didn't pay him enough attention as a child or something?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

L4, I am not a student either.
    Plus most students I know, have and will have more money than I ever will. Thasts the point of college, most students, don't get hand outs, they work and study a termedious amounts to be able to get a better job when they leave college. This nonsence of yours is actually getting on my nerves now, so I'm not reading this thread any futher, nor anything else you post. Grow up.

• Advertisement

I like your avatar yoke Mark, Did you make it yourself?
    I do want attention, so do you, we all do, it's human nature my friend.
    But it's the level of attention to which your whinging about. I want attention
    as much as you do and other here. The difference is, I don't agree with someone
    just so I won't be seen as different.....

What did the Student get for Christmas?

More handouts.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

L4...you...are...boring.
    Dont expect any more replys.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 7,580 ✭✭✭uberwolf

Originally posted by L4

What do you call an unemployed adult who reads book?
    A Student..... :p

what do you call the unemployed adult 4 years after he started reading books?
    Boss...... :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

I think all L4's jokes on this thread are fricking hilarious.

There are two possible reasons I can think of right now why loads of you don't. Obviously one is that you are probably all students (although some of you are trying to deny that) and the other is that you don't have properly developed senses of humours like mine.

I've said it before, and I'll say it again - I know what's funny, and I know what isn't, and that's a particular skill that everyone thinks they have, but don't.

When did you ever read a personal ad where someone describes themselves as having a crap sense of humour? Never! Cos everyone thinks they have a good one. Well it just stands to reason that everyone can't have one.

I remember when I was a student I spent everyone else's money and did no work. I might have struggled into the bar for early evening every second day maybe. I can't remember if I turned up to any lectures or even did any exams, but I knew it wouldn't matter as my dad gave the dean loads of money and funded part of a new building for the college, so they had to pass me no matter what I did. I was a total asshole.

It's only years later, now that I have a highly developed sense of humour and am totally sound, that I can truly appreciate these jokes and laugh. As with many jokes, they're funny cos they're true.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 sharon solaro

ha! ha! L4, the joke will be on u! I'm a student now. When I graduate with my 1st class honours degree, I will start on the bottom of the corporate ladder and work my way up. Im sure I or some other highly qualified student, will meet you on the middle rung. Ooo, a promotion has come knocking! hmm, what a toughie,who will they pick someone with no qualifications and no basic experience (well at 21 to be at the top raking it in and with "all expenses paid cruises" sounds very suspicious to me) or someone who has an honours qualification and has good experience.
    no wonder he hates students, hes scared s***less of them
    :D

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

L4, you make me laugh!

5 stars for this thread!

From a student, who (shock, horror) is getting paid to do a research degree!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 12,169 ✭✭✭✭Sangre

Har Har Har

• Closed Accounts Posts: 489 ✭✭Faust

What do you call a stupid thread that should be closed.

This one.....

ps: You going to make black jokes next ya generalising pr**k!?

Black people have bigger willies.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 622 ✭✭✭ColinM

Originally posted by sharon solaro
    ha! ha! L4, the joke will be on u! I'm a student now. When I graduate with my 1st class honours degree, I will start on the bottom of the corporate ladder and work my way up. Im sure I or some other highly qualified student, will meet you on the middle rung. Ooo, a promotion has come knocking! hmm, what a toughie,who will they pick someone with no qualifications and no basic experience (well at 21 to be at the top raking it in and with "all expenses paid cruises" sounds very suspicious to me) or someone who has an honours qualification and has good experience.
    no wonder he hates students, hes scared s***less of them
    :D
    You go girl! With that amount of dedication you are bound to make CEO of something before you're 22 anyway.

Is that where you see yourself in five years' time? If not, where do you see yourself in 5 years' time?

What are your biggest strengths and weaknesses btw?

Thanks for your contributions guys.
    Happy Christmas Students.
    However, I don't appreciate Fausts comments.
    To tease (which is all it is) a few students is hardly in the same bracket as
    posting racist jokes. I can't think of a word for people like you at the moment,
    and if I could I won't say b'cause I've been warned about me trollin'.
    This is a humour thread isn't it? I posted a few jokes about people here, if they
    weren't students and say they were members of the Gardai or Nurses I would
    make jokes about Gardai & Nurses. It's only a bit of a laugh jeesus. Some of you
    shouldn't be on the humour thread as you have no sense of humour.
    Look at comedians, some of them give the crowd stick, it's only a bit of fun you
    robots.

Happy Christmas Robots.

P.S Sharon Solaro - dream on, experience over college any day ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

/me punces L4 in the face

go away

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 329 ✭✭the raven

/me punces L4 in the face

i like it jaff, i like it... is it some sorta sick sexual act or just a typo?? don't dissapoint us!!

• Registered Users Posts: 763 ✭✭✭Dar

*Uses a big stick with a fiver selotaped to the end to lure Havelock over the edge of a cliff*

What do you get if you cross a student with a rash?

An Itchy bum.

LOL

Honestly thought - i dont know which is funnier l4's posts or that its the same people replying indignantly every time :)

I think its the people replying that is funnier, especially sharon.

L4>*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 439 ✭✭Atreides

sangre why the low post count you should have over 2000

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Quoth the raven
    i like it jaff, i like it... is it some sorta sick sexual act or just a typo?? don't dissapoint us!!

It was supposed to be punches.......ah well

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,309 ✭✭✭Kazu

gob****e

Originally posted by Skanger
    sangre why the low post count you should have over 2000

2000? You must be thinking of someone with no life, I on the other hand, have a wonderous life.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

0.06 per day :D
    you only do it twice a month - wonderous

Actually the world would be a much better place if he only posted twice a month!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by Winters
    What's the differance between L4 and a plank?
    nothing :rolleyes:
    hate me then...

its a lot better than his jokes.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

Originally posted by Sangre
    Black people have bigger willies.

Even the women?

Originally posted by Faust
    Actually the world would be a much better place if he only posted twice a month!

You registered on Nov 2003, so lucky you're opinion doesnt count....yay!

• Advertisement

So if one registers later than someone else,their opinion therefore does'nt matter..?
    That's your typical logic. idiot....

Advertisement