Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

PortlaoiseComputer Shop

• 18-12-2003 6:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭

Just to let ye know we're now open 82 Main st, Portlaoise (near O'Loughlins/Kavanaghs) and have a good stock of hardware/software/games bits and bobs etc.

Call in and say hello!

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,315 ✭✭✭Occidental

If only you were in Athlone.

Must put in a quick word of praise for Cantec in Athlone, who only yesterday tried to pass off a 5 year old 230W Enlight PSU as being new and suitable for a P4. They also believe that 350 & 400W PSU's don't exist.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,348 ✭✭✭Ryo Hazuki

Well Paul, If I ever need more low cost - high quality computer components, then I will call in.

If anyone else needs high quality - low cost computer components, Id recommend calling in to Creation Computer Systems

Ive a load of CCS biz cards in work (well, had), and If people come in asking for upgrades/repairs/software, they leave with one...

Whens Davids next house party?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 3,941 ✭✭✭pclancy

cool thanks for that. Where do u work?

• Registered Users Posts: 49 Stiltskin

Hi,
    I've passed the place a couple of times in the evenings.
    I'll make a point of calling in.
    What days/hrs are you open?

Monday-Friday 10-6 and Saturdays 11/12-6 depending on level of hangover :)

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 16,396 ✭✭✭✭kaimera

Paul..

a big thanks to yourself n Craigue for fix0ring the oul pc for me. :)

runs like a dream and muchos faster [obviously :lol:]

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,842 ✭✭✭phaxx

Originally posted by Occidental
    Must put in a quick word of praise for Cantec in Athlone, who only yesterday tried to pass off a 5 year old 230W Enlight PSU as being new and suitable for a P4. They also believe that 350 & 400W PSU's don't exist.

The last time I was desperate enough to look in the computer shop here in Wicklow, they were selling e15 cheap realtek 10/100 network cards for a whopping e40.

Originally posted by Kaimera
    Paul..

a big thanks to yourself n Craigue for fix0ring the oul pc for me. :)

runs like a dream and muchos faster [obviously :lol:]

Cool man, glad your happy, sorry bout the delay getting the parts and stuff.

Advertisement