Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DC on Games2 tonight 2100 hours

Options
  • 18-12-2003 8:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭

Anybody? Anybody? I'll be there (as usual) anyways so if anyone feels like popping in for a few frags, please, don't hesitate :)
    Now all I have do to is find an admin to change the map to El Alamein or something to that effect... Where ever would I find such a thing ? :D

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,761 ✭✭✭✭Winters

Originally posted by Beat Freak
    Now all I have do to is find an admin to change the map to El Alamein or something to that effect... Where ever would I find such a thing ? :D

Ill change it at EXACTLY 9pm for you and only at 9pm. I will not be able to attend for I shall be going down to the pub..... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Rocknroll, Cheers matey... Mind you by the looks of it might be camping there on my own again :(
    Intended heading out myself up I had one or two (or more...) last night and ended up being 2 hours late for work this morning : / can't run the risk again tonight :( . Pity cause electrcity have a xmas party on ( worth a look if your going in town and like electro btw) But back on topic stop by when you get back DC is wayyy more fun when pished :)

• Registered Users Posts: 344 ✭✭BeatFreak

Right well that wasn't very successful... After about 20 mins waiting around one guy showed up, I got 3 silly kills and he left... Mind you I didn't give much notice, I'll bear that in mind in future.
    So if anyone is interested similar arrangements for tomorrow night, give us a shout. I'm doing my best to be a hermit these days so I'll need an excuse not to go out :)

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭joe90

hi all

is the server up and running, i can't see it in ASE the last few nites.

Advertisement