Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Offspring coming to Ireland

• 18-12-2003 8:59pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭

I heard they are coming to Ireland sometime in the future. Anyone hear anything about it?

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 6,592 ✭✭✭Ro: maaan!

They're in the UK in March, but nothing about Ireland mentioned on their tour page.

Fingers crossed...

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,514 ✭✭✭Dermo

14th March - the point
    tickets are 30 yoyos

Originally posted by Dermo
    14th March - the point
    tickets are 30 yoyos

Really? Where did you hear this? My sources must be falling behind. Post a link if you got it online?

[Edit]Ah. Found it. Ticketmaster.[/Edit]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,148 ✭✭✭angelofdeath

hrmm, i should really go to that, thanks for the heads up:)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 68,317 ✭✭✭✭seamus

Excellent, they were good craic when they were here last. Pity it's not in the SFX again though.

Although in the point, you don't have to watch the drunk kids puking at the back :rolleyes:

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Ro: maaan!
    Really? Where did you hear this? My sources must be falling behind. Post a link if you got it online?

[Edit]Ah. Found it. Ticketmaster.[/Edit]

got a mail from their pr person about a "special" fan presale on yesterday morning

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Got anymore info on that. Like how to avail of this presale?

They're on sale from Ticketmaster already.

Originally posted by Ro: maaan!
    They're on sale from Ticketmaster already.

yeah, I was about to say that

the "presale" lasted for about an hour or so, and was only announced 2 & 1/2 hours before the presale took place

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,598 ✭✭✭ferdi

Originally posted by seamus
    Although in the point, you don't have to watch the drunk kids puking at the back :rolleyes:
    hey, i was that kid....or maybe that was at green day...

great news.:D

• Advertisement
Advertisement