Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Sky Digibox

Options
  • 18-12-2003 11:00pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5

Can anyone help? Have just bought a second Sky Digibox, and cant get it to work. There is power there, and its reacting to the remote control, but no picture. Or maybe there is somewhere I could get it looked at?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,766 ✭✭✭robbie1876

Hi Arthur, just need a bit more info:

Which way have you got the second box hooked to your TV? Are you using a dual LNB (two cables to the satellite dish) or have you just split the incoming signal? Does the first box still work ok? Did you try swapping the first box with the second one directly, ie take all the cables out of the working box and connect the second box using the same connections?

Cheers,

Robbie

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Arthur

Hi Robbie,

I took my existing digibox out and replaced it with the new box. I am getting power because the green light comes on. Also it is reacting to the remote control, as it will go into standby mode. However no picture appears. I tried different permutations with the leads. so any ideas would be welcome. Or any recommendation as to where I could get it fixed would be welcome.
    Many thanks for replying,
    Arthur

• Registered Users Posts: 2,962 ✭✭✭Greenman

Advertisement