Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Jokes - some are even funny.

• 19-12-2003 1:13am
    Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Why is a Laundromat a really bad place to pick up a woman?
    Because a woman who can't even afford a washing machine will never be able to support you.

Why do men pass gas more than women?
    Because women won't shut up long enough to build up pressure.

One golfer tells another: "Hey, guess what? I got a set of golf clubs for my wife!"
    The other replies: "GREAT trade!"

How many men does it take to open a beer?
    None. It should be opened by the time she brings it in.

Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

haven't spoken to my wife for 18 months-I don't like to interrupt her.

Women are so unreasonable! My wife gets mad because every Saturday night I take a bath with bubbles in it. I mean, if Bubbles doesn't mind, why should she?

Most accidents happen at home. And the men have to eat them!

Some mornings I wake up grouchy...and some mornings I just let her sleep!

Bigamy is having one wife too many. Some say monogamy is the same.

Scientists have discovered a food that diminishes a woman's sex drive by 90 percent.... Wedding cake!

Marriage is a 3-ring circus: engagement ring, wedding ring and suffering.

What do you call a lawyer with an I. Q. of 50? Your Honor.

How many lawyers does it take to stop a moving bus? Never enough.

Have you heard about the lawyers word processor? No matter what font you select, everything comes out in fine print.

Hear about the terrorist that hijacked a 747 full of lawyers? He threatened to release one every hour if his demands weren't met.

What's the difference between a lawyer and a herd of elephants ? The lawyer charges more.

What is the difference between a lawyer and a rooster? When a rooster wakes up in the morning, its primal urge is to cluck defiance.

How many law professors does it take to change a light bulb? Hell, you need 250 just to lobby for the research grant.

Did you hear about the lawyer from Texas who was so big when he died that they couldn't find a coffin big enough to hold the body? They gave him an enema and buried him in a shoebox.

What is the ideal weight of a lawyer? About three pounds, including the urn.

The headmistress at a girls' prep school in the old South (circa 1959) calls down to the army base and speaks with one of the officers: "We're having a social here at school and I was wondering if you could send some of your nice young men to attend." "Why of course," the Lieutenant answers. "Just one thing," says the lady. "Of course you'll make sure there aren't any Jews there." "Why of course," the Lieutenant answers. On the day of the dance, a bus pulls up from the base. Out comes a platoon of black GIs. The schoolmistress is quite distressed. "Why, why, there must be some mistake," she says to a burly black Master Sergeant. "Why heck no, ma'am," he replies. "Lt. Goldberg NEVER makes a mistake!"

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,483 ✭✭✭Töpher

Did you hear about the lawyer from Texas who was so big when he died that they couldn't find a coffin big enough to hold the body? They gave him an enema and buried him in a shoebox.

LMAO :D

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,172 ✭✭✭✭kmart6

rofl,all class:D :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,070 ✭✭✭hedgetrimmer

What is the difference between a lawyer and a rooster? When a rooster wakes up in the morning, its primal urge is to cluck defiance.

Brilliant:D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,253 ✭✭✭gobby

Most accidents happen at home. And the men have to eat them!
    hehe.... :D

they r all great... fair play capt'n

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,831 ✭✭✭Lucutus

Originally posted by Capt'n Midnight
    Women are so unreasonable! My wife gets mad because every Saturday night I take a bath with bubbles in it. I mean, if Bubbles doesn't mind, why should she?

You share baths with bubbles?!?! OMG.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

Lt. Golderg scores a 5 on the laughometer

:):):):):)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭L4

Don't like any of them. Heard them all years ago.

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Originally posted by Lucutus
    You share baths with bubbles?!?! OMG.
    It's a Michael Jackson joke ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 607 ✭✭✭malico

Losing a wife can be hard. In my case, it was almost impossible.

:) Ain;t THAT the truth!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 208 ✭✭L4

Originally posted by malico
    :) Ain;t THAT the truth!!

Goodness gracious me. Are you married or American?
    My guess is definetly not and just a wannabe.

Now that's just my guess, others may disagree, but deep
    down they know what I'm talking about.....

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 28,128 ✭✭✭✭Mossy Monk

brilliant :D

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

They're excellent :D

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 92,013 Mod ✭✭✭✭Capt'n Midnight

Originally posted by L4
    Goodness gracious me. Are you married or American?
    My guess is definetly not and just a wannabe.

Now that's just my guess, others may disagree, but deep
    down they know what I'm talking about.....
    The difference being Jack Dee knows how to use HIS material...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,441 ✭✭✭The_Goose

Originally posted by Silent Death
    Lt. Golderg scores a 5 on the laughometer

who is lt. goldberg???

oh great jokes

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,726 ✭✭✭quank

LOL brilliant

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,730 ✭✭✭✭simu

Yawn. Dosen't like his wife? Should have thought of that before getting married.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 329 ✭✭Walter Ego

What do you call a man with a 1" willy?

Justin

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,979 ✭✭✭Big Ears

Originally posted by L4
    Don't like any of them. Heard them all years ago.

this is the same L4 that made up and posted these really crappy jokes.
    and when people didnt like them said they didnt have a sense of humour.(well we know who really dosent have a sense of humour ) http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?s=&threadid=131228

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 78,452 ✭✭✭✭Victor

Originally posted by Manticore
    who is lt. goldberg???
    The Jewish lieutenant in the army joke.
    Originally posted by hedgetrimmer
    It took a moment to realise he wasn't ducking his clients :)

Advertisement