Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Clan Arena League

Options
  • 15-01-2000 11:11pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭

Right. Its time to get a CA league organised cause there is plenty of intrest i believe.
    First thing is WHO IS GOING TO PLAY?
    Intrested clans so far :
    se7en
    GT
    7o9
    4P
    TKC
    KCD
    Any more?
    Intrested clans reply here with the email of whoever is leader of that clan so I can contact them about the league.
    Also say the Week Night that matches would be prefer to be played so as not to clash with Q3 ect. 1 suggested nite per clan OK?
    There has to be serious intrest before I go and organise ledz so no half arsed maybe's please.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,601 ✭✭✭Kali

mon/tue night, from 8 to 10.
    max two lpbs.
    qizmo only.

[This message has been edited by Kali (edited 15-01-2000).]

• Closed Accounts Posts: 59 ✭✭Emperor

Why only two LPBs? smile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 3,308 ✭✭✭quozl

Ok, sure, 4p will support as many lpbs as you want. We can field 4 college players smile.gif
    sorted wink.gif
    Quozl

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,313 ✭✭✭Paladin

Max of 2 LPB's to be enforced.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭davoc

rite on the lpbs pal
    i`m in wotever
    gman for thinking of the league smile.gif
    gl

• Advertisement

Lemme be an LPB! smile.gif

Mon/Tue sounds fine. Any problems there ppl? As for Qismo only .....hmmmmmm Ill think about that one.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88 ✭✭madyoke

why the **** only qizmo ?

sounds fairly *** to me

bunk that rule.

This post aint for sortin the rules. Ill do that after I have a league to make rules for. If there is clan >INTREST< for CA post here. Then we can see if its worth having a league. So are all the afore mentioned clans going to play? Are there any more clans?
    Any suggestions for the league rules days maps ect. -just mail me paladin@oceanfree.net

• Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭Nicky

if any of you are looking for an lpb tell me

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,074 ✭✭✭damo

the qizmo only rule is utterly, utterly pointless

Paladin, mate, I can only play through Cheapo, what's the deal with Qizmo only? not hackable? I dunno anything about that....

LOOK LEDZ. The rules will b decided l8r but the qismo request was, I presume for fear of cheaters. As far as I rekon if ure such a muppet that u have to cheat ... well the jokes on you cause the prize is a date with Steven so that will discourage cheaters enough !! smile.gifsmile.gifsmile.gif And he will wear his best cologne for it! Whats that steven? You dont wear cologne? That explains a lot u smelly ******* smile.gifsmile.giftee hee hee
    RIGHT! If U cheat Ill enforce this date even if you lose! Also there is the permantly banned from servers-and tar 'n feathers punishment the admins want but that ain HAAAALF as bad as a date with Steve I rekon smile.gifsmile.gif

• Registered Users Posts: 1,241 ✭✭✭Steven

Oi!!!!!!
    Just because I'm sick doesn't mean I don't read the boards smile.gif. I hereby alter the rule to a date with URE MA! sunglasses.gif

Did she cancel on you again?

Rofl
    If I wasn't used to this, I might take offence sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 394 ✭✭DEATH

slap cg down.

cg still exist?
    gonna stretch the legs a bit death? heh

Aaaah, CG. Fond memories of humiliating defeats smile.gif. Good to see there's plenty of interest in this thing. Good on ya pal for setting it up. Of course, I would have done it if you hadn't. No, really sunglasses.gif

Anymore clans? What about DK? PS? Even IR?
    C'mon ledz. Lets get this going pretty soon.

• Advertisement

6 clans? Hah, pathetic. Let's push for that elusive seven, or is it se7en sunglasses.gif

and its not as if its that much trouble to change a few lines in your proxy cfg to deal with qizmo rather than cheapo.

Bah, it never ends sunglasses.gif

• Closed Accounts Posts: 76 ✭✭Old Ser

hehe? if qizmo isnt forced, then ppl can cheat, i got loads of cheats for QW now, that dont showup (freaks keep sending me them) only way you will stop most the cheats i got now is to use Qizmo...

Advertisement