Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Monitor

• 19-12-2003 9:18pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭

Where would be the best place and cheapest to buy a Monitor online?

I want the Monitor to look well 'CRT Monitor' 'TFT monitors too expensive'

Willing to spend from €200-€300 but monitor must be 19" - 21"

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 26,581 ✭✭✭✭Creamy Goodness

have a look here mate Link

i am in the market for a new monitor too and was thinking of getting this one

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Spawn

Originally posted by Cr3m0
    have a look here mate Link

i am in the market for a new monitor too and was thinking of getting this one

Thanks Cremo for your interest but to be honest i dont like the design of the monitor itself :dunno:

Its of good value but I want to pay for somethin that looks very well :dunno: Its a good monitor i guess but not my type :(

Thnaks....

Any more suggestions? :ninja:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 88,978 ✭✭✭✭mike65

Excuse me for jumping in here - can anyone recommend a 17 inch CRT which is both cheap and good? I dont want anything with speakers etc built in just a good stable picture...

/me hopes 7 years old monitor hangs on till after crimbo

Mike.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,521 ✭✭✭Fabritzo

50 quid should get u a second hand 17inch, Gateway had some nice ev700 ones a few years ago, they look good and any I come across seem to be running fine. There are alot of people getting rid of their crts, you should be able to pick up one no problem.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 119 ✭✭Spawn

Mike I have a 15" Monitor that I dont use if your interested for free. But I wouldnt really recommend it :dunno:

• Advertisement
Advertisement