Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Eircom line testing not working

• 19-12-2003 11:32pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

Just tried to sign up to IOLBB there and got:
    "01******* Unfortunately we cannot check your line at the moment, please try again later. "

Tried eircom.ie, on which I know I pass. and found the prequal.eircom.ie site is down.
    http://prequal.eircom.ie/launch.asp?SITE=RES
    HTTP 500 - Internal server error

Hopefully now Christmas won't completely mess up my order with all the biddies on hols...

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,336 ✭✭✭Bluehair

Don't panic the database (iol and eircom work off the same one btw) seems to be down nightly at roughly the same time presumably for updating.

I was waiting about two weeks for them to check my line and found the line-check util unusable every night like this. When they got round to phoning me yesterday to confirm it had passed it took another day for that to show up online.

But if you're showing OK on the eircom site then there's no reason it should be any different for IOL. :)

Advertisement