Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adventures wanted to brave the Perils of Dragon Mountain

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

now now gentleme....erm gentlemen and orks!! lets not get into a row before the adventure begins COS IF ANYTHING LIKE THIS HAPPENS OUT IN THE REAL WORLD ID HAVE YOU ALL THROWN IN JAIL WHERE YOU CAN ROT TO YOUR DYING DAYS YOU HEAR ME I'LL HAVE YOU ALL KEEL HAULED!

I've decided that instead of terret's syndrome my characher is going to have an anger managment problem, terrets you cant do on boards as i'd have to bleep out all the swear words. so he definatly has anger issues now i just have to find something that triggers of the anger in him and i'll be sorted

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Specky

You wanna piece of this?? Bring it on luvva boy!

I don't normally date orcs but times have been hard since I joined the church...

Ooooo.....discipline....I like it!

I can see this adventure's going to be a ball!

no no of course not DAG NAM IT WHAT DO YOU THINK I AM?? some sort of slave driver im not the leader anyway we'll have a good ole fashion debate AND FAILING THAT WE CAN HAVE A FIST FIGHT

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

there will be no keel hauling as I do not plan on having you lot on a boat.

well that 1/2 orch had better be carefull or he'll wake up sore and wonder why the halfling has such a grin on his face

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

Just because I'm.....*blink*...an orc, doesn't mean I won't take it like a man....ZZZ....of give it, make us all......*shake head*....camp.....SNORE.....group

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

I'd rather like to be an elven fighter, or possibly ranger, whichever would be better for the party. I just have a thing for dual wielding swords...

Nobody seems to want to be a mage of any sort. If nobody else wants, I'll happily be be a sorcerer. Swords are nice and all, but there's something about following a fireball with a cone of cold that's highly appealing...;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

Sorr sarky but i beat you to the ranger....Dual wielding r0><!

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

I'd like to have a bash at either an elven Rogue or a human fighter. (Something with a bow emphasis anyhow). Though we do seem a little light on magical firepower so possibly an elven wizard?
    1. Elven Rogue
    2. Human Fighter
    3. Elven Wizard

Originally posted by Thaed
    player race class Char Name

Erm, thaed from this i get the impression you want us to name our characters

Am i right?

• Advertisement

Oo, name, yes...

Tarquin Spanglepants

Originally posted by Jaffer
    Erm, thaed from this i get the impression you want us to name our characters

Am i right?

yes

Specky he can be Tarwuin all rigjt lil tarry but not Spangle pants

will mak decisions on the two remaing soon :)

I shall be elron bigglesworth the half elf rouge

gah the game has not yet kicked of and the decent tinto silliness and depravity begins.
    Player Race Class Char Name

Jaffer Elven Ranger
    Raphael and fungo

Squall Human Paladin Anmoen Everheart

Al][ien ½ Elven Rogue Elron Bigglesworth

Specky Halfling Cleric Tariquin

Havelock ½ Orc Warrior ?

Sarky Elven Warrior ?

Marvel Elven Wizard Veralius Rootdweller

Raphael the Insane

And Fungo the mighty!

*points to a small stuffed rabbit armed with a letter opener

Just a Question if memory serves last time i played dragon mountain (and yes i died horribly at the hands of a big underwater sea fish) we were all around level 10 (as the game is quite hard) as we all gonna be high level chars or whimpy lvl 1's ??

Originally posted by AL][EN

and yes i died horribly at the hands of a big underwater sea fish

Well techinally Fins of the big underwater sea fish........... well no thats not techinally true either it was the massive trident that it was holding that kebabbed me that pretty much did me in

• Registered Users Posts: 777 ✭✭✭MarVeL

Oooh a name.

Would Veralius Rootdweller be acceptable?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Anmoen Everheart

pms recieved from Al][ien , Specky and Jaffer.

Yes you will be lvl 10 or above which is why the char sheets will take a while and I will have to explain feats and spells and prayers to people.

magic users will get a list of magical conpoents and if you run out of bat guano sorry no fire ball for you to day.

Clerics will have to pray for thier Gods blessings and you
    have to ask for thier aid when doing pray spells and their may be times when your gods is ahem busy.

yes there will be fails, fumbles and critcal fails and MR 1/2 orc will have some sevre issues staying awake
    which will be worked off a dice table. ( not so funny now it is Havelock :D )

• Advertisement

Do Rangers get anything cool?

Oh and i want to dual wield, if possible.

Fungor is content with his uber-sword of heavenly power

I've had one of my unpredictable changes of heart. I think I'll try being a bard instead.

Yes, Marinn Altris, human bard. This shall be me.

np will get it sorted

rangers do all sorts of fun stuff think Aragorn.

a bard oh fun , hmmmm brave Sir robin ran away ran away ran away

"When danger reared its ugly head, sir robin bravely turned and fled"

I never did!

hmmm curious!!

i've never played a D&D game with a bard before should prove interesting! espically when/if we get to dragon mountain.

Will i have to sing songs all the time? I reckon I can manage a haiku or two every now and again. Or I could sing about what I see, Randy Newman style, until everyone else decides to kill me in my sleep...

no need for constant comment but funny thinkgs that happen on the way to the inn and lil battles may merit a song :)

anyone remember the odd bard in BG2 who made up a limerick about minsc?

• Advertisement

the god touched bard :)

Advertisement