Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adventures wanted to brave the Perils of Dragon Mountain

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

DRAMA!

/me strums eerie sustained chord...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 43,045 ✭✭✭✭Nevyn

SORRY sorry I just cant do it the level of silliness has just
    caused Panic ( but as it is merely plain panic and not sheer panic nor utter panic I should recover ).

you are all nuts the lot of ye

char sheets will be ready by tomottow eve

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

"What?, a blessed voice from the heavens"

"Sheets that decide our very makeup...........no not that kind elf, truly the work of the Gods"

*Performs a blessed hymn on his kazoo*

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

/me eyes sarky's Kazoo and does a quick calcuation in his head how much it would it would go for in the markets,

then decides Nah its not worth it there's better profit in robbing dead people

• Advertisement

But just about as much chance of them finding out and chasing you, if I've learned anything... :)

but what does a zombie want with his gold pouch thats what i want to know. thats why i have better uses for it than a zombie ever would.

like wenching....... and drinking

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Specky

...........I never said a word about blowing anyone's kazzoo.....

Really? I think we'll get along just fine. With my face and your lockpicks... ;)

i like it, you distract em i rob em blind we split the profits 50 - 50, you have a deal my son,

• Advertisement

Originally posted by Specky
    ...........I never said a word about blowing anyone's kazzoo.....

hey now less of that, them's fighting words

I only wrestle in blancmange.....and my wrestling thong...

whew for a second there i though you were going to say wrestle in mud!!

Halfling thongs?

Surely a line has been well and truly crossed?

the line has been sofar crossed thats its now a dot on the horizian

No, wait, that's just a bit of dirt on my monacle. Admit it, you nicked the line! and you didn't split it with me!

i was gonna honest, gimme a break im new to this whole sha.... to this shar...... this S...H...A...R...I...N...G thing, i'll show you where ive hidden the line once the rest of them have gone to sleep.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

FUNGOR NEVER SLEEPS!

And i sleep marginnally less than that!

I have specially imported thongs....made from troll's dental floss...not very comfortable but boy do they keep the old Kaiber clean....

ok ok ok let me state here and now for the record that i will try my VERY best not to pinch anything from the party but i've been for some help and it appears that ive beaten my anger problem only to discover that im a cleptomanaic i have a note and prescription from ye ole doctor to prove it too

/me shakes loo roll around in front of the party

whoops sorry here it is

/me produces doctors cert

see see

• Advertisement

I spent 6 months under a physiotherapist once, my back's never been the same since...

Tch, a good healing spell will cure what ails ya. I don't hold with this fizz-ee-oh-thera-pee. That's dabbling in science!

yea but knowing him if you try to lay your "healing hands" on him he'll get the wrong idea totally

Then we find a weapon that heals people who get hit with it. If, by any stroke of luck, we find a cache of such weapons, we can turn halfling polo into a fully fledged sport!

*pictures hobbits flying through the air after being hit by a large mallet...*

Sigh...

lay on your hands??

Oooo you naughty boy! I know what that's all about! Lay on your hand for half an hour and your arm goes numb...then it feels like someone else is polishing the old broadsword....! The things you get up to all alone in your tent!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 148 ✭✭tank

Sorry i dont think i'll be able to play dragon mountain at the moment. my life's turned upside down at the mo with christmas and new years n all. I'll be playing SLA though if i get more time later on in the year can i join then?

I dont see why not tho all the games seem to be at a stand still atm.

SLA im trying to drag kicking and screaming back into the lime light (oooo i have such nasty plans for you all too god it would be a shame not to see it out)

*plays another song to pass the time...*

*glares around the room at the group*

*wonders to himself "i wonder how much i could get for jaffers rat and the bard's musical instrument... i bet slasher could do me a good deal down at the beggars guild there always hungry they'll eat anything.......*

*shakes head*

stop stop stop. no there'll be plenty of loot once we get to dragon mountain enough for me to live like a king.

*smiles at the group and gives his best dell boy smils and wanders off to find a deck of cards to play with*

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

*glares at AL][EN as if knowing he called fungor a rat again*

Advertisement