Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adventures wanted to brave the Perils of Dragon Mountain

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

Primly ignoring the bickering and lewd suggestions of the boys, Polly finishes putting glitter on her nails and flutters them in front of her face to help them dry before beginning on her mascara.

"This adventures nonsense wasn't so bad," she thought before giving the bard a coy smile.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭Squall

Emmmm k im just gonna point something out

Your a druid......What the hell is a druid doing putting on makeup? Wouldnt that be against druid rules or something. yunno as its unnatural and stuff.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

so long as the femmine products weren't tested on tree's and plants by the evil pharmacutical companys and wasnt MADE out of plants i think he/she????? :confused: :dunno: should be ok.

Originally posted by Jaffer
    *glares at AL][EN as if knowing he called fungor a rat again*

Oh im sorry my dear boy if i called your pet a rat, what um exactly is it?

Polly shuddered at the mention of the rat and gave it an icy glance.
    That rodent was going to have an improbable, but entirely accidental, encounter with a large bolt of lightening in the not to distant future.

• Advertisement

aahh now dont be like that my good (wo)man. what has fungor ever done to you? im sure he.....she.....it's a nice ......ergh creature once you get to know it, besides i have a feeling fungor will prove useful once we reach dragon mountain....... we need something as live bait for the dragons dont we?

Polly unleashes the full power of her most charming smile-
    "I'm sorry, was I thinking out loud? Oh, you'll have to excuse me, why sir, this excitment has gone straight to my head."
    *simpers and makes mental note to review prayer list for anything suitably anti-rodent*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Specky

That nail varnish does NOT go with those sandles anyway...and the hair? You criticise the rat?? One word dear, conditioner. Washed in a mountain stream it may be but next time you ought to check that the local cave troll wasn't upstream "straining the spuds"....

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

HE IS A RABBIT!!!!!!

*goes insane and destroys a chair*

Oooo he's so masterful isn't he? Crushed that chair like a twig. I know who I'll be sleeping nice and close to when I'm off in the wilderness...I'll keep your bunny snug big boy..

• Advertisement

*Grins an Evil grin*

excellant now i know what makes you tick my boy i know how to tap into your rage you might prove to be useful after all. as pay no mind to the yapping of your team im sure your rabbit will be quite safe from harm for now.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

*sings*

Fungor the mighty rabbit,
    Won't put up with farce,
    He got sat on by a halfling,
    and bit him on the arse.

A rabbit! Polly realised that changes things. The thunderbolt she had been considering was far from suitable for a slow roast......

*Glares haughtily at the halfling* "A cleric, could never understand the sacrifices required in order to safeguard nature's beauty."

Oh so that's what they mean by natural beauty...well I'm sure your mother meant well when she told you that...

Originally posted by Sarky
    *sings*

Fungor the mighty rabbit,
    Won't put up with farce,
    He got sat on by a halfling,
    and bit him on the arse.

BlaaaaaaaaaaaackAaaadder BlaaaaaaaaaaaackAaadder,
    He found a pet row-dennnt
    BlaaaaaaaaaaaackAaaadder BlaaaaaaaaaaaackAaadder,
    He killed him for his pellllllllt.

well as i said before i think we should keep the rabbit alive for now it may come in use for later when were trapped somewhere with no food or we can use him as a decoy <cough> i mean bait <cough> i mean as a good luck charm against the dragons at dragon mountain.

Whoah whoah whoah, DRAGONS?

There are going to be DRAGONS!?

I thought, y'know, it was called Dragon Mountain cos it just, y'know, might have looked a bit like a dragon.

Now you tell me there are going to be dirty great lizard things with massive crushing slicy claws and talons and what fly and breathe fire (if you're lucky) and chuck magic about like they were playing halfling polo and could eat you without bothering to chew!?

Bugger that!

/me starts packing bags, remember's he's broke and in any case there are several innkeepers back home that want a word with him about money/sullied daughters/sullied wives/gambling debts, and figures what the hell...

At least a dragon won't break your legs, rip out your nails, force you to marry, and beat seven kinds of snot outta you before it kills you. When do we leave?

Bugger that!

Ooo...now there's a challenge....

Anyway, it's going to be cold up the mountain, the rabbit could be useful as a sort of....cosy.....with built in handles....

Wouldn't worry about the dragons anyway dear, just push litle miss nailvarnish to the front....by the time the beast has finished chewing its way through all that cellulite we'll be long gone...

(from a players point of view ive played this already but my charachter died before i EVER even got to dragon mountain so im not 100% sure)

(from my charachters point of view)

*well its called dragon mountain for a reason right ive herd stories is all, i cant confirm 100% if there are dragons on dragon mountain or not as all the poeple i know that went to look for riches, fame and fortune never came back, i assume there are but now that you say it the place just might *LOOK* like a mountain in the shaped like a dragon *laughs nervously for a second* yea that could be it.

Hmm, almost certain death, or marriage?

I'll take point...

• Advertisement

I expect Stunty can be relied on to watch your back, or at least as high as he can see anyway.

That's what I'm afraid of...

What did you call me?

Er... Studly. Yes, that's it, we were calling you studly. Not stunty at all. My word, no...

Originally posted by Commissar
    I expect Stunty can be relied on to watch your back, or at least as high as he can see anyway.

what and i cant be relied on to watch your back!! hey that speciest you know im complaining to the equal race right group,, short people are people too

I am sorry short man, Fungor feels your pain, for he too is of diminuitive stature

(Got a name/sig/avatar change, in case you hadn't guessed this is jaffer)

I was bored....I found the link to the hero machine in after hours...

Empathy from a rabbit....that makes me feel so much better...

Oh and by the way, you look very hansom....although the hair is so last year...If I could get my hands on your follicles it'd be another story I can tell you.

Originally posted by Specky
    If I could get my hands on your follicles

hey now less of that, were in a public place remember unless you want those self righteous templar knights to come back again if it wasnt for me sharp tounge and orge boy's big ass sword we'd all be in the cells right now.

• Advertisement

Ass sword?

Advertisement