Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Adventures wanted to brave the Perils of Dragon Mountain

Options
12346»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 914 ✭✭✭Specky

Nothing I admire more than a sharp tongue and a big ass sword...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

oh i forgot the inuendo (inuendo .....in YOUR endo ) around here is frightful i guess i'll have to watch what i say so well the the orc has a mighty fine implement doesnt he ............................... * pause * ................................... Gah!! ok his broad powerful weapon could cleave a man in twane with one mighty blow ........................................ *Pause * .................................. GAH!!!!

i'll just shut up so

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,880 ✭✭✭Raphael

*slams tankard of ale on the table*

Fungor and I grow weary of this tavern. When do we leave for dragon mountain?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,967 ✭✭✭✭Sarky

As soon as I finish playing the song "FreeBird" on the ol' lute.

Eh, maybe never... :)

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭Commissar

*Wipes the corner of the bench before sitting on as small a space as possible*
    "Indeed. It is past time to move on. This place is far from wholesome and they don't even have little umbrellas for the ale mugs. Not to mention being stuck inside for so long is ruining my tan."

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,446 ✭✭✭Havelock

*Snoring in his Ale*
    ZZZZ...zzz...go kill...things *Yawn*....soon....maybe tomorrow...

• Registered Users Posts: 2,236 ✭✭✭AL][EN

sorry ive been away so long been in dublin for a week or so trying to secure jobs etc GAH!! anyhoo just to let you know thaed doesnt have internet access atm should be sorted soon thats why we havent kicked off the game yet

i'll kick start the SLA game off again so. and watch this space for the DnD game
    thaed sends her apologies for not being able to start the game as planned but with no net access for now the game is on pause

Advertisement