Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Windows Media Center and TV Tuning

Options
  • 20-12-2003 12:05pm
    Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭

Hi all,

Recently got windows media center and cannot set the TV up on it. I have a Hauppauge WinTV-PVR PCI card. This was standard with my HP media centre m370uk desktop so got no software with it. I've tried both the cable directly into the TV in and it going in through my sky digibox, but nothing. I downloaded WinTV2000 from Hauppauge website but it would not run and now i'm at a loss. Anyone out there manage to get it setup? if so all help is appreciated.

Rgds
    Scary

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,319 ✭✭✭sci0x

Not a clue how to solve your prob but...

How did you afford one of those things! The M370UK from HP retails for E2,199!. Hope you get your prob solved coz them media centers are massive!

I'm afriad i'll have to wait til next year til the price drops til i can afford one of em.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,163 ✭✭✭ZENER

I'm not familiar with your machine but can you explain what you mean by "cannot set the TV up on it" -

Do you mean you dont know how to tune it in as you're unfamiliar with the OS and SW or you have tried to tune it but can't obtain a signal and/or picture ?

People reading your post might better be able to help if you elaborate a little !

Tinky

Advertisement